There are a variety of ways to get involved with CAC listed below.
Become a Member
CAC’s membership program offers:
- discounts to educational meetings and opportunities for free continuing education credits
- access to members’-only listserv for timely updates on asthma research and resources
- access to local asthma experts
- valuable networking opportunities
Join a Work Group
CAC convenes a variety of work groups that align with the organization’s priorities. Work groups are open to anyone interested in becoming active with CAC and our partners.
- Professional Development
- Asthma-Friendly Environments
- Community Advisory Board
Attend Educational Meetings
CAC hosts 2-3 regional educational and networking meetings per year to provide information on cutting-edge topics related to asthma care, to educate on guidelines-based asthma care, to discuss emerging research findings and future directions in research.
Join us for the Hike for Lung Health
In September of each year, CAC participates in Respiratory Health Association’s Hike for Lung Health – a collaboration of charity partners who all have the same goal of promoting healthy lungs and fighting lung disease. Form your own team, join CAC’s team or raise money to support CAC.
For more information, contact us at: 888.268.8334 or firstname.lastname@example.org .