There are a variety of ways to get involved with CAC listed below.
CAC’s membership program offers:
- Discounts to educational meetings and opportunities for free continuing education credits
- Access to members’-only listserv for timely updates on asthma research and resources
- Access to local asthma experts
- Valuable networking opportunities
Join a Work Group
CAC convenes a variety of work groups that align with the organization’s priorities. Work groups are open to anyone interested in becoming active with CAC and our partners.
- Professional Development
- Asthma-Friendly Environments
- Community Advisory Board
Attend Educational Meetings
CAC hosts 2-3 regional educational and networking meetings per year to provide information on cutting-edge topics related to asthma care, to educate on guidelines-based asthma care, to discuss emerging research findings and future directions in research.