The Future of Asthma Care:
Pediatric Asthma Management and Practice Transformation
Secure your seat today for a transformative conversation about the future of asthma care. Join us at the University Center at 525 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605 on Tuesday, November 14th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm to explore pediatric asthma management and learn more about the role of practice transformation in delivering asthma care
Who Should Attend?
The meeting is intended for all asthma and allergy stakeholders including doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, community health educators, public health professionals and all others interested in asthma. Continuing education units are pending approval for registered nurses and respiratory health practitioners.
The Educational Meeting will aid clinical and non-clinical asthma stakeholders in their ability to:
- Describe components of high quality asthma care; explain the role of multidisciplinary teams and care coordination in advancing asthma care and lower healthcare costs; and identify potential areas for asthma care transformation based on case studies.
- Understand ways to overcome barriers to high quality asthma care; and enhance knowledge of newer therapies in pediatric asthma management.
- Utilize electronic health records to translate and implement asthma guidelines; and support clinical decision-making.
- Describe steps to improve the quality and reliability of asthma care; and understand how care coordination and multidisciplinary teams can advance asthma care and lower healthcare costs.
Anna Volerman, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Chicago Medicine
Andrea Pappalardo, MD, FAAAAI
Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Illinois at Chicago
Sara Naureckas, MD
Pediatrician, Erie Family Health Center
Theresa Walunas, PhD
Kate Balsley, MPH
Great Lakes Practice Transformation, Northwestern University
CLICK HERE to view the agenda
RSVP when you register.
Lunch is sponsored by Circassia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Fees will increase on November 1st
- $30.00 CAC Member
- $40.00 CAC Member (Plus Continuing Education Units*)
- $40.00 Non-Member
- $50.00 Non-Member (Plus Continuing Education Units*)
* Continuing Education Units are applicable to nurses and respiratory health practitioners.
If you have any questions about the educational meeting, please contact us at [email protected]
Conference Chicago at University Center is easily accessible by all major expressways (I-57, I-55, I90/94 and 290) and via public transportation. Get driving and public transportation directions here. Several parking options are available. Parking lot/garage prices varies from $18-40