Kick Asthma: Webinar Series
The Chicago Asthma Consortium in conjunction with the Illinois Department of Public Health will provide five webinars related to trending asthma topics. The webinars will be hosted the TRAIN Illinois website.
- Tobacco Use and Asthma: Mary Martinasek, PhD, CPH, MCHES, RRT – June 12, 2019CLICK HERE TO VIEW WEBINAR
TITLE: Using Social Marketing to Positively Impact Youth Perceptions about E-Cigarette Use and Vaping
- Participants will learn more about the health effects of e-cigarettes among youth and those with asthma.
- Participants will learn about how e-cigarette and vaping affects air quality.
- Participants will be able to list the comprehensive steps in a social marketing campaign.
- Participants will be able to describe the difference between a social marketing and social media marketing.
- Participants will be able to use the tools provided to evaluate future programs using stages of change.
- Exercise-Induced Asthma: Sharmilee Nyenhuis, MD
- Addressing Health Disparaties: Molly Martin, MD, MAPP
- Lower-Cost Ways of Reducing Triggers: Jill Heins
- Asthma in Pregnancy: Sindhura Bandi, MD