Asthma in the News – June
by Amanda Hochleutner | June 1, 2017 |
- 40% of asthmatic kids do not know what an inhaler is
- Corticosteroids and Asthma: Too Much or Too Little? Michael D. Cabana
- Oral Corticosteroid Use for Asthma: Are We Over- or Under-prescribing Them Appropriately?
- Spirometry underutilized, but essential, in diagnosing COPD, asthma
- Kids Face Slightly Higher Allergy Risk When Mom Has Lupus
- School Supervision of Asthma Meds May Not Improve Asthma Control
- Tiotropium Add-on Tx Improved Lung Function in Kids with Asthma
- Vitamin D in pregnancy may protect babies from asthma
- Novel Sensor May Represent Key Advance in Asthma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Real World Study Looks Into Asthma Control
- Does Getting the ‘Mouse Out of the House’ Improve Asthma in Kids?
- Study: Mepolizumab Improves Asthma Outcomes
- Racism Aggravates Treatment-Resistant Asthma